Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn!


I am so THRILLED to announce that the super talented Gerry van Gent is our February Guest Designer at Flying Unicorn.  I adore Gerry’s creations…always packed full of amazing details, I can hardly wait to see what she has done with our February kit which reveals on February 3rd.


 
Here is a little something about Gerry she wrote up for us:

My name is Gerry - a 38 years old Bulgarian woman who lives in The Netherlands. I`m a mom of two adorable kids and a wife of a very supportive hubby. I`m a SAHM and I have plenty of time to spend with my kids and of course I have plenty of time for my hobbies...scrapbooking and photography. I got involved in scrapbooking back in 2003 when my first child was born and I never stopped since then. I find inspiration in my kids, in every day life and of course in the products I work with.
My work is always detailed and dimensional. I love misting, masking, stamping, making my own embellishments and I love hand-stitching on my layouts.
I currently design for Webster`s Pages, The Scrap Cake, The Color Room, Imaginarium Designs, Once Upon A Sketch, Manor House Creations, Scrapdelight and I`m a teacher at Miss Art`s Papercrafting school.
I`m so honored and happy to be guest-designing for Flying Unicorn - amazing kits to work with and a must-have for every crafter. Thank you for this opportunity!

I hope you join us at Flying Unicorn to see what Gerry's creativity brings!!

5 comments:

Bellaidea said...

We love Gerry`s work!:)

Scraps of Elegance said...

Who Hoo! Gerry's in the house of the Flying Unicorn!!!

caroleanne said...

Hi well done Gerry your work is amazing, cant wait to see more of it. BFN Caroleanne

Unknown said...

I definitely need to check out more of Gerry's work, especially since we both live in the same country ;-) Thanks for sharing Shona!

Anonymous said...

order ambien online overnight ambien cr versus lunesta - ambien cr cost without insurance