Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Free - Flying Unicorn


HI everyone! Today I have a layout to share with the new yummy 7 Dots 9thWave Collection, now available at the Flying Unicorn store. There are fun and games going on at the Flying Unicorn this week and this is a lift from member, the talented Wilma, she is our guest this month on the Mid Month Muse kit.


I did lots of masking in the background with some Golden Molding Paste and ShimmerzTexturez and Dazzlerz. That cute lil metal piece is a Flying Unicorn Adornment.


The fun texture trims are from May Arts and I finished it off with some flowers, DustyAttic chippys and Shimmerz paints.

 

Ok that is it for today…don’t forget to swing by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy supplies…I have noticed lots of new releases going in there now!  Take care and happy scrapping!

6 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Another BEAUTIFUL layout Shona...

Wilma Voermans said...

Wowww, a lift from one of my Lo's!! A super page you made here! I really can;t see which one you did(I think swag?). But I feel honored....a lot!! Thanks

Lizzyc said...

Oh how gorgeous.. I love the look that corrugated card gives, and I love the look of delight on this little face in the photo too!

Unknown said...

Such a stunning collage Shona, love the circles, the darling image, pretty colours, well, truth be told, everything ;-)
Ira’s Crea Corner

Cindy Gay said...

Such a neat design.

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous page, Shona!! Love your mixed media background and what a great boy page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace