Thursday, October 24, 2013

Leaky Shed Chippys and the Flying Unicorn

 Hello everyone!! Fellow Flying Unicorn Creative team member Tammy and myself will be taking you to Leaky Shed land today. These are some gorgeous chippies and super fun to play with and alter or not. They look simple amazing either way you go. No right or wrong way to use them. One of my fave things about these chippies is no digging them out of any chipboard surroundings. They come ready to go! The quality of the chipboard is amazing too! Nice and thick not flimsy at all. Detail well.. Let us just show you! I made a tag with some of mine. Here it is..

The oval frame was done with some Stampendous embossing enamel in "Shabby Blue". Oh and the Julie Nutting girl well guess what?! That is a Leaky Shed chippie!!! Yes I have used Shimmerz Textures and Dazzlers in The Spun Sugar and Patina. I also used some TH distress stain in "picket fence" as a base for everything I wanted to go on top. I don't loose any of the detail from the design in the chippie when I do us the distress stain. Then fine tuned the colors with a little bit of ink and Smooch pearlized ink. Just to add a little deeper detail. All the pattern paper is the new Websters Pages "Postcards from Paris II" The one that I used on this tag was the "Tres Belle".Super fun tag!! LOVE THESE CHIPPIES! Just had to say that.. But then again if I was a little quieter about it there would be more left for me! Hahaha  Just kidding I will share.. Beat ya to the store! LOL

Next up Shona delivering you some of her AMAZING work!! Hugs for now! Hi everyone...Shona now LOL! I have a layout to share that I have created with these gorgeous chippys! I have used the oval frames, a corner swirl and the gears and yes mine are all naked chippys! Sometimes you just have to leave them naked, hehe.
 
 
I have used Marion Smith Designs Nirvana Collection. This is my cutie pie grandson at the pumpkin patch by the way...he is too cute! There are some Leaky Shed gear chippys tucked into all the Petaloo flowers and leaves....LOVE those Petaloo leaves too!
 
Here is a shot of the oval frame, and a corner swirl...all I added to them was some Pearl drops.
 
More gears tucked in with the cluster here.
 
Ok that is it from me and Tammy.stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scappy goodies! ..have a great week everyone!


6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful. love your tag and your layout has such a lot of beautiful details too...

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such wonderful details!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations Shona, your tag oozes femininity and your collage has such a great Autumn feel, love the details, papers and colours! Enjoy your weekend!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Wonderful work again Shona.
byebye,Lean

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Shona, you and Tammy rocked the Leaky Shed Chippies on these amazing projects/layouts!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Unknown said...

Absolutely awesome! design's:}