Thursday, November 7, 2013

Round Robin Tags

Hi everyone! We are doing a Round Robin challenge at the Flying Unicorn and I am lead for the tag team...so I decided to do two tags for my team mates to choose from! I have started with the gorgeous Fabscraps Christmas Collection. I also some new Shimmerz products for the masking and to cover the chippys! All available at the Flying Unicorn store!

 
The chippys is covered with some Dimensionz Pearly Gates and I have misted some Shimmeringz in Goldie Lox on it. I LOVE the way it turned out. I did some masking in the background on this tag with the New Gold Mine Texturez.

For my next tag I have used the New Foiled Again Dazzlerz for the masking and to finish off the chippy!
 
 

Ok that is it for today… Have a great week! Take care and happy scrapping!

 

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Shona I am more amazed each time I visit your blog! The tags are incredible!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful tags wth cool colors and texture!

Vicky Alberto said...

oh I LOVE these!