Tuesday, December 3, 2013

NEW Fabscraps French Heritage Collection


Hi everyone and Happy Hump Day!  Today I have a layout to share with the gorgeous NEW French Heritage Collection from Fabscraps. I am in LOVE with the colors and all of the fun fussy cut elements in this collection! I have fussy cut the door and some of the big flowers.
 
 

I did some masking in the background and added some Treasure Hymn Shimmerz to it to make it blend in a bit. Here are some close up of the amazing chippys with this collection!
 
 


The metals are all Fabscraps embellishments.
 


Ok that is it for today…I will be back soon with more from the new Fabscraps Collections!  Make sure to swing by our Facebook page and Blog for more inspiration! Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI..This is absolutely gorgeous!! love it..

Lynn said...

Shona this is just beautiful. I love your design and all the pretty elements.. and that photo..what can I say!! Too precious.