Friday, February 28, 2014

Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art March Kit of the Month - part one


Hi everyone! Can you believe it is March tomorrow already! Crazy! With March comes the Flying Unicorn Your Art Your Passion March Kit of the Month! And this kit and add ons are just stuffed full of goodies! Today I have 2 layouts to share of my cutie pie grandsons! There is lots of blue in this kit so boy pics are perfect BUT why not add some color to make this kit suit your scrappy needs!

 


I had so much fun with this Authentique collection and all the fun fussy cut pieces to play with. Alda picked out the perfect flowers to go with these papers.

 


I left the Fabscraps chippys in the kit, naked for this layout look…feathers…FUN!


 

This kit also comes with a gorgeous set of stamps…YUMMY!

 


Coffee stain and distress stamps…I have loaded this layout with them. I cut the chevrons from some of the tags in the kit.

 




I finished this layout off with some drops of Shimmerz paints and the gorgeous embellishments in the kit.


 

Well that is is for today…I will be back tomorrow with a fun canvas that is in the kit! Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store and grab you kit fast before they are all gone! Take care and Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Wow and wow again, Shona you have out done yourself with this layout!!!

misty said...

This is awesome!!! Love it!!!

Lizzyc said...

That shade of blue is gorgeous, and I really love all the work you put into your back grounds too.. love both of these!