Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Creative Embellishments July Challenge


Hi everyone! The beginning of the month always brings a NEW Challenge to Creative Embellishments! This months there is an inspiration photo and the challenge is a joint challenge with Paper Wings Productions. Part of the challenge is to use some heat or dry embossing on your creation. The photo
has a relaxing tropical feel to it and inspired me to create with some pretty pinks and flowers.


I created two tag/cards with my Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art July Kit of the Month!


For my doll tag I have used a piece from the “out of this world frame” and some Stampendous embossing enamel to finish it off.




 My Charming tag/card has pieces of “flourish 5” tucked in with the flower. That flourish is finished with Stampendous aged embossing enamel, I love the vintage look of them!



I hope you all swing by and play along in this months Challenge...you just might win a gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store! Take care and happy scrapping!

 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous and gorgeous tags!