Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Card and Tag set with Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations


Hi everyone! Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creation have teamed up this month and I have used the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Celebrate the Journey Paper Collection to create a card and tag set. I adore their paper collections and they were perfect for my project. I added in some Creative Embellishments Steampunk and Photo/Page Corner sets to finish them off and look at that gorgeous Flourish Dragonfly…a new fav for me!

Here is the card. Look at all the fun fussy cut pieces you can you is this HC paper collection!
 
 
A close up of the Creative Embellishment chippys.

 
I had so much fun creating with the HC papers.

 
I just adore the new Floursh Dragonflies. I have used some Shimmerz to finish all of the chippys!



 
Well that is it for today...take care and happy Scrapping!
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look amazing, I love all the finer details!

Unknown said...

Both your card and tag are fabulous Shona, there's so much to see, just love them!
Ira’s Crea Corner

barbara macaskill said...

Your card and tag are absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE all the fussy cutting and the chipboard that you used fit perfectly!!! TFS!

Karan Gerber said...

this is gorgeous, love all the details you added with this line, fabulous chipboard elements too