Sunday, November 30, 2014

JOY - Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! It is time for a new monthly challenge from Creative Embellishments! The twist for this months inspiration picture is to use a stencil or mask on your project.
 
 
Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year…I adore all the holiday decorations,  lights, and of course that holiday baking…yummy!!! This months challenge is super fun and gave me a chance to create a layout of my grandson that I will display over the holidays…he is just a cutie pie! I have used my Flying Unicorn Dec kit which includes lots of Creative Embellishments chippys this month!
 
 
 
Lots of masking in the background along with the Grunge Snowflake Stamp…just LOVE this stamp.
 
 
 
The photo is framed with the new Snowflake Frame 2. The frame is finished with some Shimmerz. I have fun fussy cutting with the kit papers.
 

 

Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!

 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful...love your back ground details.. always look amazing!