Friday, September 4, 2015

Stand by Me - Build a Page with the Sept Flying Unicorn kits


Hi everyone! Shona here today with a quick Build a Page from the Flying Unicorn September Your Passion Your Art kits.
 
First thing I did was add some strips of torn paper on the top left and bottom right corner. After you apply those use an old credit card and swipe some gesso over the strips. The Gesso will add a nice base so that paints do not soak into the papers and the strips are just for added texture in the background. Grab the new mask in the kit and use some molding paste to add more texture. I added some of the Shimmerz Coloringz in the kit while it was still wet. Use your heat tool to set now.


Next I did some stamping all around the outside of the layout and in random areas on the page.

 
I used pieces from the Bo Bunny Noteworthy package to mat my photo. I also added some cardboard behind the photo to make it pop up on the layout some. Once you apply the photo add in more pieces from the Noteworthy package and from the sticker sheet in the kit.
 

 
Here you can see all the pieces I have added now. I tucked in a few of the Creative Embellishments chippys and flowers from the kits.
 


Add some Gesso touches to blend it all together.
 


My last touches were to add some drops of the Shimmerz Paint in the kit and drops of Shimmerz Inklingz.
 


Here is the finished layout….have a great day all and happy crafting!





1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

gorgeous creativity and what a wonderful tute ...