Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Card/Tags - Flying Unicorn

Hi everyone! Here are my last three card/tags made for the holidays. For all, I have used a mix of Riddersholm holiday papers, Shimmerz, Creative Embellishments chippys and lots of yummy Petaloo blooms from the Flying Unicorn store. I had so much fun with the first shaker card I made…I just had to make one more!

 
I also created two holiday tags, with little bits of shabby and mixed media on them.
 
I just adore the Petaloo Botanica flowers! So gorgeous!
 

Add a wee bit of gesso and Shimmerz Inklingz to finish them all off!
 

Well thats it for today!  Stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy needs! Take care and happy scrapping J

 

1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!! I love your shaker card Shona .. really beautiful!! Pinning that for inspiration for next year!! The tags are stunning too. Love the shabby mixed media look .. absolutely gorgeous!! xx