Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring with Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans! It is Spring in Canada and today I have a layout to celebrate the arrival of Spring. There is nothing like finally going out for a walk as the weather gets warmer. I have used papers from my April Flying Unicorn kit and lots of yummy Petaloo Blooms and trims to finish it all off.  

 

My clusters are a variety of Petaloo flowers. Pieces from the Penny Lane Mixed Blossoms and Mini Daisys with a few Chantilly Hydrangeas and pieces from a Berry Spray. The center piece flowers are from the Burlap Ivory set…the details on them are amazing!
 
Look at those gorgeous flowers…what a beautiful mix! I also added pieces of lace from the Fancy Trims Cream set.
 

 

One last close up of the beautiful flowers and trims!  

 

That is it for today. Make sure to check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and fun things coming up! Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Beautiful work - as always!