Wednesday, May 4, 2016

together - Creative Embellishments and Flying Unicorn May Kit

Hi everyone! Today I have a fun beach themed layout to share. I used the Flying Unicorn May kit and of course I added in lots of Nautical themed chippys from Creative Embellishments..a perfect match!
 
 
I used the Distressed Text stamp in the background first. I just love the Nautical Star chippys and added a few on this layout.
 


 
The title is from the Family Border Set. I love these title chipboard pieces!
 
My last close up features a piece from the Anchor Set in with the cluster.
 


 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the May challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!
 
 Creative Embellishments Products:

No comments: