Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Fun Project - Petaloo

Hello Petaloo Fans. Well Summer is here finally and it is camping season. This year I have the joy of having my daughter and grandsons to camp with…and my posts this month are fun things that maybe you can do with the kids. This piece is made with some sticks or driftwood and prettied up with Petaloo!  


 
Step 1: I got two sticks or small driftwood pieces and wrapped twine around them to secure them together.
 


 
Step 2: Apply some gesso with your finger to give the driftwood a shabby look.
 


 
Step 3: I glued on some gauze and sprayed it all with a soft brown Shimmerz mist.
 

 

Step 4: Time to pretty this piece of wood up with some yummy Petaloo products!
 


 
 Step 5: I tucked in a few seashells and added some Sand Beads and Mica chips to finish it all off.
 


 
Here is the finished project and some close ups.
 


 
I just adore this mix of a Burlap Pick, Mixed Textured Blossoms and Mini Darjeelings.
 

 

 
That is it for today. This is a fun project to make with kids! Make sure to check out our Facebook, there is always something fun and creative there! Take care and Happy Scrapping!


 
Petaloo Products:
Other Products Used:
Gesso
Twine
Seashells
Sand Beads and Mica chips
Gauze
Shimmerz mists

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

well now how cool is that?! There is 'fun' around every corner! Nice project : )