Saturday, September 10, 2016

Flying Unicorn September Your Passion Your Art KOM

Hi everyone! My kit got tied up at the border but finally I got it yesterday! The Flying Unicorn September Your Passion Your Art KOM is soooooo gorgeous and loaded with lots to play with! This is my first layout to share and I have used the Prima Product Picks as inspiration for it.
 
This Prima collection is so amazing and I know I am going to use every bit of it. I have used a combo of the 12x12 and 6x6 paper pad in the kit to create this. The little title is fussy cut out. I love the 13 arts beads in this kit and added touches of them to the background and Prima flowers.
 
I adore the new Prima mask and adhesive brads in this kit…so much fun!
 
I finished it all off with splashes of Shimmerz Penny for Your Thoughts Inklingz.
 

Well thats it for today! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store...there might be a kit or two left! Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: