Monday, February 6, 2017

How Sweet It Is - Creative Embellshments

Hi everyone! Today I have a Me and Olaf layout to share……anyone that does not know Olaf well he is my puppy…and he pretty much goes everywhere with me, yes even work. I have fun creating this monochromic layout with 7 Dots Writers Block Collection.
 


 
I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background and tucked some Gear chippys in with the clusters.
 

I used a coat of gesso to finish all of the chippys. Here I used pieces from Flourish Set 5.
 


 
The Arrow Frame with Hearts was perfect on this layout! Love this frame!
 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the February challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
Creative Embellishments Products:


 
 

 

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful.. love the photos!!

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

I am in awe... It's so beautiful and gorgeous. Creative and rustic. Wonderful work. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

Sandra Bernard said...

Amazing Shona!! I'm in love with this layout!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

Tsaima Eirini said...

This is amazing work!!Love all the tiny details!The colors are amazing!Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

talkis23 said...

wow wow wow beautiful I love it !!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

Nathmaël said...

Gorgeous layout !!
Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

wiosanka said...

Wonderful, cool creation!
Thank You for joining us at 7 Dots Studio this month!