Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Inspire - Creative Embellishments and 49 and Market

Hi everyone! My layout today is my son and daughter in law…they are both such an inspiration and this layout is perfect for them. Be Inspired, Live Inspired and Inspire. I used 49 and Market Flower Fairies collection and flowers.
 
The chippys are all finished with a coat of gesso and some Shimmerz products to add a soft color and shimmer. Here is a fun Scribble Heart and the title is from the Inspire Word Set. I also used Shimmerz to add shading behind the photo and clusters.
 

I tucked in some chippy hearts and feathers to bring focus to the cluster. They are both perfect additions to any project!
 

One last closeup of the gorgeous products used on this layout of Inspiration.
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the March challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!