Saturday, January 6, 2018

Remember Today - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! I am back today with another share loaded with so much 49 and Market goodies!!My papers are Rusty Autumn Falling Leaves, Orchard Feast and Sunflower Delight! I love all of the fussy cut pieces you can use as embellishments on your projects!

After I had all of the paper layers in place it was time to add some stamping before the finishing off the cluster. I have used Gabi’s Line Stitch stamp and Gabi’s Ethereal stamp sets around the edges, and around the photo cluster.

I used a variety of pieces from the 6x6 Archival Board sets. All set are shown at the bottom. The pretty pumpkin pieces are fussy cut from the Rusty Autumn papers.

My blooms on this layout are Blossom Blends in Cotton and Aloe, and Garden Seeds in Cotton and Aloe.

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products:


Gabi’s Line Stitch Stamp Set

Rusty Autumn Falling Leaves

Rusty Autumn Sunflower Delight

Rusty Autumn Orchard Feast

Blossom Blends Cotton

Blossom Blends Aloe

Garden Seeds Aloe

Garden Seeds Cotton

6x6 Archival Board Happy Moments White

6x6 Archival Board Love White

6x6 Archival Board Remember Today White


2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

Oh my! I'm speechless!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout.. the layers are amazing...