Friday, April 27, 2018

13 Arts New Watercolor Set


Hi everyone!  Today I have a mixed media tag featuring the NEW Watercolor Set from 13 Arts. I am in LOVE with this watercolor set. The colors are gorgeous and there are lot of earthy toned ones in there as well. The quality is amazing and the pigment is very dark..so you can add am much water as you like to get the shade you desire. I also used lots of other 13 Arts goodies to create this beach themed tag.

First I covered the chipboard tag with Gesso and did some stencil work with the Mandala mask and Modeling Paste. Next I just started to add Watercolors and dried between each color. I love these soft earthy colors I used. 

I finished the tag off with lots of decorative pieces from 13 Arts…all listed at the bottom of this post with links. Check out the store…I love all the natural fibers available! 

That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

13@rts Product List













2 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is totally gorgeous! I love it!

Lizzyc said...

Wow this is amazing, I love all those details and textures...