Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Rusty Powder Effect - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!!  There are some new Rusty Effect products available now and they are so much fun to play with!!! I have never done a rusty project before but I can tell I will be LOTS more in the future with these amazing rusty products!! I created this fun tag.
 
The large chpboard tag from Creative Embellishments is first covered with gesso and I used the “My Letters” stencil with modeling paste on the background. Once that was dry sprinkling on Black Duo Rainbow powder, misted with water to get this fun background finished off. Next I used the yummy new Bronze Patina mist to cover the center piece on the tag.
 
The rusty bronze effect powder is heavy and I applied it with gel medium. I sprayed it with vinegar to activate the rusting process…and it was fast. After it was all dry I added a bit of Mermaid Tail paint to the pieces and added a title finished with black gesso
 
That is it for me today…I hope you get these new amazing rusty products and give them a try…they are super fun! Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product List
 
Rusty Bronze Effect Powder










Other Products

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Amazing, love the rusted look!