Sunday, August 12, 2018

13@rts August Challenge


Hello 13@rts Fans!!  There is a new monthly challenge up at 13@rts and here is my take on the inspiration photo. I used the inspiration photo and went with Gold highlights all over my project. My project is a large 10 inch tag with the Vintage Moments Collection for the background. All product links are at the bottom of the post.
 
 
After the paper was adhered to the chipboard tag, I used the Dandelions Stencil with a mix of Molding Paste and Ayeeda Gold Pearl paint. I also added in chippy pieces from the His and Hers and Alice in Wonderland chipboard sheets. All chippys are primed with white Gesso.



Beautiful 13 Arts flowers, natural cones, creamy matt Jagoda balls, foil transparent butterfly and a metal clock…all in the store.


After everything was put together I added more touches of the Gold Pearl paint, gel medium and Gold Microspheres and 3D balls.   


That is it for me today…I hope you come and play along on this fun challenge! Take care and happy scrapping!! 


13@rts Product List
Vintage Moments Collection
Chipboard Alice in Wonderland
Chipboard His and Hers
13 Arts Flowers
Jagoda Creamy Matt
Metal Clock Set
3D Balls Medium
Natural Cones
A4 Labels Aria Black
Ayeeda Paint Pearl Gold
Gold Microspheres
Modeling Paste
Dandelions Stencil
Gel Medium
White Gesso
Transparent Foil Butterflies

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful tag, and the gold looks superb!