Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Aqua Flora Collection - 13 Arts


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today on the 13@rts blog the Design team has creations featuring the NEW Aqua Flora Collection! This collection is beautiful rich colors with lots of embellishments to go along with it. I started with a coat of clear gesso on my layout before using other mediums.

 
I fussy cut some of the collection flowers and added in some 13 Arts flowers. The collection has beautiful stencils, stickers and chipboard pieces also! I used some Modeling Paste with the stencil on the background.

 
I added some sisal and touches of black gesso here and there. I also used some Dirty Rose mist in the background and added some to the flower centers to. Touches of 3D balls with Gel Medium to finish the clusters.

 
One more close up. This collection is a big fav of mine…just gorgeous!!!

 
That is it for me today…I hope you check out what the rest of team created and head on over to the 13Arts store and check out all of the NEW products!!  Take care and happy scrapping!!

 
13@rts Product List