Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lil Jokers **Swirlydoos**

Woo Hoo Happy Hump Day!!!! Well I am like 4 layouts/cards ahead here and figured I better post a layout. I made this layout for a super hero challenge at Swirlydoos and I used the May kit with the gorgeous Glitz collection. Although I have inked and misted the paper so much can you even tell what collection it came from lol. The photo is 3 of my grand kids being goofy. My Lil Jokers. I did lots of layers and distressing, some masking and stamping and even a bit of Dusty Attic in there.

I love this fence mask that I used and the tree stamp. Makes this layout look kinda spooky and the feeling I was trying to catch by using Batman as a theme for the layout. I added some stickles to the tree stamping.

I tried to capture the colors of the theme in the flower cluster as well. I have tucked in a piece of Dusty Attic in there too.

In this close up you can see the distressing, inking and layers I used. I also tucked in a tag that I made under the photo. The fancy trim going across the page is from Dusty Attic as well. I used smooch and glossy accents on it then finished it off with some liquid pearls.


Well that is it for today. I will try to post a card tomorrow. I am so excited too, my June kit arrived from Swirlydoos and I can not wait to rip into that. I hope that you have a fantastic week.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Shona! This page rocks, GF! Love the fence mask and the tree is outta this world! Love your little jokers .. and ata least it looks like they are eaeting some healthy foods there! Gotta love it when they eat their veggies! LOL Have so been enjoying your pages lately .. seems your mojo has been on overflow!!

Bellaidea said...

Shona, your page looks so good! I love the look!

Unknown said...

Hi Shona! Love the masking of the gate.....The photo is so cute.....perfect title......Really beautiful page. Have a great weekend!
Mandy

Margreet said...

wow this is stunning!! I love the fence and the tree too. There are so many details on this layout, every time I look at it I see something new. The kids look very cute on the picture!!

KellyCreates said...

Just saw this on scrapbook.com and had to come by for a closer look at the details! Amazing design!! Love it!