Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scrap That! Blog hop details and August kit sneak!!!

Our next exciting reveal and blog hop for the August Scrap That! kit starts this Friday, July 29th at ! Look at what our outstanding DT has been working on...

This is my first reveal with Scrap That! as one of the new Designers…as well I will be taking over some duties from Vicky Alberto and will be the DT Coordinator. I am so excited for this reveal, my first blog hop. I am also thrilled that recent guest designers Tina Rutledge and Robin Shakoor have also been added to the full-time DT. We have an amazing team!

Stay tuned for some more exciting news for Scrap That! See you Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh gonna make sure I'm there for that!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! You made my day!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow Shona,it looks amazing!!

Unknown said...

You'll be a hit Shona, I'm sure!!!

Camilla Ekman said...

Oh Shona!!! I'm so excited for you!!! You will ROCK the kits and you will be swell as coordinator!!! And I LOVE the sneaks!!! Hugs, Camilla

Unknown said...

Good luck today!!! So excited to see the blog hop!!! I think I got here a little too early!!