Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Joy to the World

Happy hump day everyone!  A big thanks to all my lovely followers that have left me comments on my last few posts, and also happy wishes to everyone that is celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow….enjoy the day!  Well I finally started my Christmas cards, yippee!!! This one was made for Card Challenge Tuesday with thier sketch over at BoBunny.

I used lots of BoBunny goodies on this card. The red bottom piece is from their Timepiece collection. The wreath is from white and black BoBunny dot paper. I first misted the paper with glimmer mist is an olive color and then used a Martha S punch for the twigs. I glued them all together to make a wreath..added some vintage seam binding from my stash, a couple of tiny roses and some BoBunny jewels from the Timepiece collection. I then finished it off with a Joy to the World stamp which I outlined in a gold pen, and some rock candy stickles on the swirls.

Ok well that is it for today. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic Thanksgiving.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

4 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh Shona this is beautiful!! I love that Martha S punch, I'm going to need it..thanks for helping me spend my money. :) I've got a turkey in the oven, getting ready for our feast.

Blossom inch said...

this is one awesome card...love it!

Lizzyc said...

such a beautiful card...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shona, your wreath is awesome! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, enjoy the festivities!