Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch **SOUS**

TGIF!!!!! I love Fridays, especially when it’s a day off….woo hooooo!  Ok so on with my layout….it is reveal day at Stuck on U Sketches and this weeks sketch was designed by our lovely Designer/co-creator Nanne.  I used Glitz and My Minds Eye papers from my November Scrap That! kit and I did some masking in the back ground. I made all the larger orange flowers from the Glitz papers. The photo is my cutie patutie grandson at the pumpkin patch.


Check out this Dusty Attic chippy…so much fun and perfect for this layout. I painted it and used some rock candy crackle paint and smooth paints on it.

Here is a close up of some of my flowers and the masking.



I tucked in some Prima tiny flowers with my bigger ones here and stole gauze from my hubbys first aid box for the fibre LOL!  He is not going to be happy if he needs his gauze…maybe I will put a sanitary pad in there in case he needs it hahaha!  Can ya just see the look on his face that day..hehe..wait until I start to raid his shop for cool things to go on a grungy layout J


Ok well that is it for today. Don’t forget to head on over to SOUS for tonnes of inspiration, come and play with us and you have a chance at a gorgeous prize. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

15 comments:

Blossom inch said...

absolutely a gorgeous page, love the distress papers and everything in between! BEAUTIFUL!

anne marie said...

Beautiful♥
I have been watching your slide,and your creations are amazing:)
And your blog is perfect for inspiration:)

Unknown said...

lovely page great masking stunning colors and photo´s.
byeeee happy weekend ,Lean

Lizzyc said...

beautiful..i love all the details.. great take on the sketch!

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is geourjuss. So lovely Ive just gone to check out SOUS and cant wait to give this sketch a go. Lovely colours and great photo it really made me smile, Another amazing page - just love it. BFN Carole

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Simply precious my friend!!! Your flowers are fabulous!

Sandi Smith said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! Your work is amazing!

Unknown said...

Such a beauty Shona, love your flowers, they are gorgeous and your choice of photos and pictures is spot on!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

gorgeous, Shona! Love the flowers, and your masking and distressing are perfect LOVE IT!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a gorgeous page, Shona .. love the colors, the chippie and those stunning flowers! Cute photos too! Congrats on having the day off .. I worked til 2. Hope to do a bit of Christmas shopping myself but we shall see!

Cindy Gay said...

Great job matching the tones in the flowers with the masking and photo. Brilliant!

Eila Sandberg said...

Love that tree and the spider hanging down from it. Absolutely gorgeous details as always Shona! super layering and the misting/masking is wonderful! love those luscious blooms too. This weekend is all about making X-mas cards for me. Have a wonderful one! xoxoxo

jannekevanveen said...

wow it's beautiful

Unknown said...

just so gorgeouse creative design

annette said...

wow Shona you never cease to amaze anther stunning LO ... love your bo bunny card also .. hugz X:)