Friday, December 16, 2011

The pout

TGIF! And yes another vacation day for me! I am baking for the holidays today but I got to finish up this layout and wanted to share. I won a challenge at BoBunny a while ago and they sent me some of the new Enchanted collection. So this layout is made with that collection and I have used their circle challenge on it. The papers are all black and white but I altered them lots with inks and mists. The photo is my grand daughter having a little pout hehe. I also punched some double dot cardstock to add in some color.

I did lots of distressing and layers on this layout. Here you can see some of the heavily inked areas.

I used a BoBunny time piece stamp for the clocks in the background, added in a silver piece from the collection ( I cut it in 2 and used one piece in the cluster and one on the photo). The tiny flowers and the large flower are also made from the Enchanted papers and the dark inked pieces are also from the collection. They almost look like leather now.

 I added in some Dusty Attic leaves to finish it off. Thanks for the goodies Bo Bunny.

Ok well that is it for now. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend….Happy Holidays!.  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

14 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning page the picture makes me smile..so full of....what ever...Great work again Shona!
happy weekend to byeeeeee,Lean

Stine Ursin said...

Love the picture!! Great layout again Shona. Love the layers and the distressing :)

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Gorgeous layout, Shona! Congrats on winning the contest and getting all the lovely goodies! Love all the distressing and inking, my fav!

Lynn said...

This is stunning Shona! I love all the details and the distressing. Congrats on winning at BoBunny!! It's so exciting to get a scrap package in the mail. Have a wonderful holiday season.

Linda Pekrul said...

I don't know....there's just something about pictures of pouting kids that makes me smile! I love how you've added color to the black and white paper and your floral arrangements are gorgeous! Congrats on the Bo Bunny win.

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect tones to match her black checked dress. Great job distressing!

Scossie Jane said...

Gorgeous layout Shona - love the photo.... Hugs x

Chrissy said...

Shona! This is GORGEOUS! I love the warm colors and that photo is CLASSIC! Fantastic ink work and pattern mix. As usual, I am just taking in all of the details you always use. Beautifully put together. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

jannekevanveen said...

love to see so beautiful have a nice weekend greetings Janneke

Unknown said...

Amazing LO again, congrats on winning this lovely paper Shona! I really adore that look on your granddaughter's face, it made me laugh! Love the rich colours and fine layering. Have a great weekend, happy holidays! Ira

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is stunning.. i love the photo even though it is so serious... and the papers are gorgeous.. love all the layers and inking.. a really stand out layout!

Unknown said...

wozers so stunning my friend love it !!

I wish you a very happy christmas!!

hugs carla

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Beautiful as always. Your work is so inspiring, Shona!
Hugs from India

Ava Gavloski said...

Shona, thanks for sharing the detail on how you got your look. I have the time stamp pc also, and need to ramp it up a bit.
ava