Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just Us **CT Flying Unicorn and the Color Room**




Hi everyone! This month the Flying Unicorn is sponsoring the Color Room and today is the second reveal. The Creative Team will be participating though out the month with the gorgeous palettes. Here is this weeks palette and my layout. I have used the September Kit of the Month from the Flying Unicorn for this layout. I have done lots of distressing, punching, inking, masking and misting on this one.


Here are a couple of close ups of the layers of goodies that I have used.


Well that is it for today.  Have a great week everyone!  Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

8 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Stunning Shona just beutiful. Love the combo of colors

Bellaidea said...

Beautiful work my friend!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what a gorgeous LO!! Love the colors and design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wauw stunning page again Shona.
byebye,Lean

PatriciaKleijn said...

wow i love it

hugs
patricia

Unknown said...

A really truly gorgeous page Shona with such warm and rich colours, how lovely to incorporate those white 'smudges', too, gives your entire LO something special!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Cindy Gay said...

I like the palette! You created another masterpiece.

Eila Sandberg said...

This is such a fantastic take on the challenge Shona! a master piece indeed! my fave is the Prima masking, how clever to use it at upside down at the bottom. xoxo