Thursday, January 17, 2013

Studio75 **CT Flying Unicorn**

Hi everyone…today I have two more layouts to share with the yummy New Studio75 Collections from the Flying Unicorn store. Now my first layout I had to totally change half way through it because boy did I mess up the background and it was BAD believe me LOL! ..BUT I could not waste the gorgeous papers so went a different route instead. I decided to do a mixed media collage and was inspired by Limor Webber for this. So this first one has lots of layers in the background. 


 There is also lots of masking in the background and misting with some Lindys stamp gang mists. The chippy is from Dusty Attic and there is lots of them in the Flying Unicorn store. 



 All of the flowers and trims are Green Tara and the photos are from Magic Moonlight Studio Free Images. 




 Ok on to my next layout…that little cutie pie is my grandson and yes he is wearing a lil skunk outfit awwwwwww LOL! This is made with the Studio75 Winter time Collection. I have used a Prima mask in the background with some molding paste and then I went over it with some white Gelatos. There is a huge selection of masks and Gelatos at the Flying Unicorn store and I have been having fun with them. 



 I have used lots of old flowers from my stash for this one. The chippy behind the photo is from Dusty Attic and I have left it naked. Hehe 




Well that is it for today. I hope that you all have a fantastic week! I am off to write up one more post for tomorrow…don’t forget to stop by the Flying Unicorn store for all of the newest and greatest releases! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping .

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Shona you never cease to amaze me with your talent. Those are the two most amazing layouts yet!!! Don't you just love those Gelatos?

Rachael Funnell said...

ABSOLUTELY 2 GORGEOUS layout Shona...
love the mixed media feel to your first layout!!!

Keren Tamir said...

Stunning stunning job!!