Friday, February 1, 2013

Flying Unicorn February Kit of Month – Celebrate Every Love – Part 1


IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES BLOG HOP CLICK HERE.


Hi everyone and welcome! Today I have a couple of layouts to share with you from the yummy Flying Unicorn February Kit of Month – Celebrate Every Love. This kit is just jam packed full of amazing goodies and gorgeous paper collections… Forget-me-Not by KaiserCraft, Authentique Lovely Collection, and Bella J'adore. The Flying Unicorn is also now carrying their own new line of metal Adornments and these pieces are just delish. My first layout is with the Kaisercraft collection.

This is one of the new Adornments...yummy love this butterfly!

A couple more close ups of the Prima flowers and embellishments in the kit and add on.


My next layout is my newest cutie pie grandson awwwwww! Hehe. I went for a monochromic tone with this one.

Look at this pretty metal Adornment key in the kit…LOVE IT!

Lots of layers and distressing.
 

Well that is it for today. Don’t forget to stop on by the Flying Unicorn store for all your scrappy supplies. I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend! Feel free to leave me some scrappy love comments, I love reading them ...take care and happy scrapping J

10 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

So very very beautiful, both of them!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous pages, Shona!

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are gorgeous Shona, your creations are so full of loveliness..

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous photos Shona and your layouts are so beautifully done. Love the colours and all the detail. ox Marg

Nadia Cannizzo said...

such beautiful work as always. I really love that you have created 2 different colour themed layouts. Well done! Have a great weekend.

Patries said...

This is an other super, super layout...

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Shona you did a wonderful work!!!!I loved all the pages they are stunning!!!
You always do sametthin to inspired us!!!
Great work.
Big hugs sweet!!!
Cynthia

Unknown said...

Both are stunning pages again Shona, love those adornments, make your LO's look even more special!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Keren Tamir said...

amazing, fantastic wow!! what more can I say!! loooooove it!!

Unknown said...

Just adore these layouts!