Thursday, January 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn January 2014 Kits


HI everyone and Happy New Year to you all! It is reveal day for the January Kit of the Month from the Flying Unicorn and this is also the introduction to their NEW kit format for 2014! For my first layout I have used papers from the Small Art Big Passion Kit. This is like a mini kit and is perfect for card makers but I chose to make a layout with it as I love the papers. This is really like a mini kit and the embellishments in it are just gorgeous!! My cutie pie grandson hehe.

 

Totally loving the 13 ARTS Gesso included in the Mixed Art January Kit!
 


One more close up of the yummy embellishments in the kits.


 
For my next layout I have used a combo of papers from the Small Art Big Passion Kit and the Your Passion Your Art Kit. I love this photo of my grandson and his little kitty awwww!

 

The black lace is so dramatic and such a stand out on this layout. Everything is included in the kits!
 


There is even a mask in the main kit…FUN!


 
Well that it for today. I will be back tomorrow with 2 more projects from the kits! Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store and grab your kit today!  ...take care and happy scrapping J

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Both of these layouts are AWESOME... Love what you have done with this kit so far!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the background, especially the stamping!

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layouts, it must be such fun creating with those amazing kits!

Christy said...

The colors are so soft and beautiful yet the layouts are both so bold. Wonderful work!

Unknown said...

More gorgeous work Shona, loving your background work on that second layout. Just divine