Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Prima PPP Love Envelope/Tag **Flying Unicorn**


HI everyone and Happy Hump Day to you all! Today I have an envelope with tag to share that I made at the Flying Unicorn crop last weekend. I have used this months colors from Prima’s PPP and this is loaded with Prima goodies from the Flying Unicorn store! To start I have used an oversize Prima tag along with Prima Vintage Vanity collection. Here is the tag in the envelope.

 
 
 

Both items are loaded in the background with the collection papers, gesso, Shimmerz products and Prima stamps. I have become addicted to stamping lately!
 


For the tag I have also added lots of cute little Prima embellishments and flowers to finish it off and of course lots more Shimmerz!
 


Here is the envelope and a couple more close ups. I love this and it is actually about 10 inches…so quite big!
 
 
 

Ok that is it for today…such a fun project to make! Take care and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

trisha too said...

Well I can see why it was so much fun--it's absolutely lush!

:)

Lizzyc said...

These tags are amazing, and yes stamping is so much fun!

Belinda Basson said...

Love the colours and the tag when it is in the envelope is so much a part of the envelope, it is hard to believe it is not all just one item.

Unknown said...

beautiful love the colors!!!!