Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Altered Wooden Jewellery Box - Flying Unicorn January Kit


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the January Your Passion Your Art kits from the Flying Unicorn and it is just packed with so many goodies!  I just LOVE the colors in this kit and the Riddersholm Collection is perfect. Each month the main kit come with a fun Off the Page project and this months is a wooden jewellery box.
 
 

I first covered it with the papers in the kit.

 

Next I added some masking with some Shimmerz Dazzlerz.

 

The kit has some Shimmerz mists that were perfect for this OTP project. I even covered the flowers with them to make them blend in.

 
Two more close ups.
 
 
 


Well that it for today… I will be back with LOTS of creations with this kit…get yours while you still can! Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely transformation of the box, looking forward to seeing more of your creating! Happy New Year,