Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Treasures - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! I am up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with some holiday cards and a tag to share. The holidays are approaching fast now and I have been busy creating these to adorn my gifts with! I just love the new chippys for the Christmas season..makes creating so much easier!

 
There is big variety of Merry Christmas titles to chose from and the new Christmas trees are just so adorable! Here I have used the Tree Lights tree. Look at the cute little lights on the tree!
 

Next up I have a matching tag…once again I have used a CE Merry Christmas title and for this tag I added the Steampunk Ornament chippy on top.
 


For my last card I have used the Topsy Tree and a Merry Christmas title chippys on top of it…..I am in love with all the holiday chippy and I finished all of them off with that gorgeous Grunge Snowflake Stamp from Creative Embellishments!

 
Don’t forget to check out the monthly challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!


Creative Embellishments Products Used:





2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Shona, these are gorgeous.

Lizzyc said...

These are gorgeous!