Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Flying Unicorn April Your Passion Your Art KOM part 1


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the Flying Unicorn April kits…and let me say they are just LOADED with so many gorgeous things to play with! Today I have 2 layouts to share. The first one I have used the Maja Design papers in the kit.
 
 

I just adore all the flowers and embellishments in this kit!
 


 
I added some Flying Unicorn Venice lace and used some new Prima Stamps from the Flying Unicorn store.
 


 
This is a layout of my mom and dad…I have used the UHG Gallery papers in the kit for this one.
 


 
More pretty flowers!
 


 
And a very cool stencil in this kit!
 


 Well that it for today! Make sure to head on over to Flying Unicorn store. April kits are up now and the kits go fast! Take care and happy scrapping J

2 comments:

Joséphine said...

OOOOoooohh WOW Shona, this is stunning, I love your layouts!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Always love looking at your fabulous pages Shona, you create them with such love and eye for detail!
♥ Ira’s Crea Corner ♥