Friday, March 6, 2015

HOPE - Creative Embellishments

Hello everyone!  Today I am up on the Creative Embellishment Blog and I have a fun layout to share….and that is me…that is rare for me to actually scrap a photo of just me! I used Marion Smith Garment Collection from the Flying Unicorn store.
 


 
I left the chippys naked for this one…I love the natural color of them and sometimes they do not require anything on them! The title is from the Dream Word Set. These title word sets are amazing and there are a few in each pack. Check them out in the store!
 
 
The photo is framed with the NEW Large Clock Face. Sorry my photo of that does not show you the detail on this fabulous new chippy. I have also used the Distressed Text Stamp here and there on the background.

 
One more close up. I have used lots of Shimmerz on the background and embellishments and metals from the Flying Unicorn store.
 

 
That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new March challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page. Take care and happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally fabulous Shona, love how you decorated the corner of your page and the orange ribbon is such a nice touch!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lizzyc said...

Always love what you create this is another stunning last out! Love it!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful lady inside and out!! Gorgeous pic and layout!!! Beautiful layers, textures and colors.