Friday, June 12, 2015

Canvas Fun with Shimmerz


Hello Shimmerz Fans and happy Friday! Today I have a bright Shimmerz canvas to share. I went with bright and fun colors on this one…reminds me of Summer.


The background is a combo of Peachy Keen and Mandarin Mai Tai Coloringz with a touch of Chick a Dee Spritz. The three colors blend beautifuly in the background.


I did some masking in the background next, with Spun Sugar and Licorice Stick Dazzlerz. The Dazzlerz are so creamy and thick and perfect for your stencil fun!


Lastly I finished it off with little splashes of Inklingz! My bright fun Summer canvas!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch out for giveaways! Take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Joséphine said...

So very gorgeous!! Love all details!