Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Card and Tag Set for Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone! Wow have  you seen all the new chippys in the Creative Embellishments store! I am loving them! I recently got the new Square Mini Frames and thought those would be so cute and perfect on a card and tag set.


 
After I had my layers of paper on the background I added some stamping and the Distressed Text Stamp on the backgrounds. This stamp is a personal fav of mine and I use it on almost all of my creations! I also tucked in some Flying Unicorn Venice Lace and Metal pieces from the Flying Unicorn store.

  
 


Next came the top layers and that is where I have used a Square Mini Frame on each of the card and tag.
 

 
The chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and after that dried a light misting of Shimmerz.
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the new May challenge and play along with us!  Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page…please share your CSI entries with us too!! Take care and happy Scrapping!
Creative Embellishments Products:

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous tag and card! Love the textures!

Cindy Gay said...

Magnificent!

Bellaidea said...

lovely design!

Sandi Clarkson said...

These are fabulous. That stamp is a fave!