Saturday, October 3, 2015

Flying Unicorn October Your Passion Your Art KOM part 2


Hi everyone! I am back with another share from the gorgeous Flying Unicorn October Your Passion Your Art kits! Today I am sharing another layout.
 


Once again the new 7 Dots Lost and Found Collection in the kit is simply gorgeous..and I adore all the extra tags and piece and those fun stickers to play with! Just look at all the yummy pieces in this kit to play with!
 


Here are some of the sayings stickers in the kit. My background is done with the new stencil in the mixed media kit!
 


 
One last close up of some of the flowers in the kit! Did I say how much I loved this kit!
 


Well thats it for today!  I will be back with more kit shares! Head on over to the store to see if any kits are still available! Take care and happy scrapping J

No comments: