Saturday, October 31, 2015

Love This Moment - Flying Unicorn November kit part 1


Hi everyone! It is reveal day at the Flying Unicorn for the Flying Unicorn November Your Passion Your Art Kits and they are soooooo much fun to play with! The papers are from Sutdio 75 and they have a mixed media look on one side of each paper and plainer on the the other side. I love it when there is a nice variety to play with! I have gone with one of more solid sides for my first layout!


There are lots of fun tags and pieces that you can cut out and layer on your creations!
 


Look at the gorgeous resins, metals and flowers in the kit! There is also a very fun stamp in the kit and I have used in for the edges and behind my clusters.
  


Well thats it for today!  Head on over to the Flying Unicorn store to grab your kit..they sell out fast! Take care and happy scrapping J

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful creating!