Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Shimmerz Texture with Shona

Hello Shimmerz fans! Well it is that time of year…its winter here in Canada and its cold and snowy. So what better fun for me than to stay indoors where it is toasty warm and play with some yummy Shimmerz products, hehe! Today I have a layout to share with lots of added Shimmerz color. I love to add layers of colors and different Shimmerz products on the background. This adds dimension without making your finished layout too thick to put into albums. All of my layouts go into albums.
 

 
I did lots of masking in the background with Dazzlerz in Tutti Fruitti, Spun Sugar and Coral Me Crazy. This added so much texture and Shimmerz in the background.
 


 
After all the embellishments were on the layout I painted on Inklingz, add a bit of water and move the color around. This added some nice shadows of color behind all the clusters.
 


 
Inklingz in Pink a Boo, Sun Kissed, Ruby Lost Her Slippers and Purple.
 
 
Lastly all the Creative Embellishments chippys are finished with a coat of gesso and some Spotlight White Inklingz.
 


 
On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch for NEW Shimmerz Product information soon! Take care and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous.. just wish I could see it in real life and really see that shimmer!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such great colors!