Friday, January 29, 2016

Valentines with Graphic 45 and Petaloo BLOG HOP

Hi Petaloo Fans! Thrilled to announce I am now a New Designer at Petaloo…I just LOVE all of their gorgeous products, and always have so much fun playing with them. Right now there is a blog hop going on with Graphic 45 and the prizes are amazing!!!!!!! Here is one of the prizes up for grabs and a link to where you can sign up to win..so head on over there and good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/P/151065654933780?sk=app_237202476309340



Petaloo is the perfect match for the Graphic 45 Childrens Hour collection…all of the products compliment each other! I have 3 projects to share today. First is a super easy card with a tutorial to go with it.  


I cut some pieces from the Graphic 45 Childrens Hour collection and from the Childrens Hour Calander book. I punched out 4 hearts in different sizes and distressed and inked the edges on them all. I also used a piece from the Decorative Chipboard pack.
 


 
Layer all of your pieces and adhere to a card. I added some burlap from the Petaloo Burlap Trims Cream set on the chipboard piece with some seam binding. I also tucked in a few scrap pieces of lace under the card layers.  


Layer your hearts one on top of the other to create two hearts with layers. Add those and lots of gorgeous Petaloo blooms to the card. I have added Botanica blooms, Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas, Vintage Velvet Dogwood and Spring Berry Clusters.
 

The final touch was to add a fussy cut sentiment from the Childrens Hour collection 


 
 

What better gift to give to my hubby with this card than an altered dish full of his favourite candies! He is going to love this!  


 

I made more of those cute layerd hearts from the Childrens Hour collection and tucked them into the lid cluster. Once again I have added Botanica blooms, Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas, Vintage Velvet Dogwood and Spring Berry Clusters.
 


Decorate the sides with a few added Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas and pieces from the Petaloo Burlap Trims Cream set.  


Look at those gorgeous Petaloos blooms…YUMMY! 


My last project is a layout.  


I created a small cluster on the right side with some pieces from the Childrens Hour Collection and tucked in a few Petaloo Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas. 


The photo is high lighted with two clusters of Botanica blooms, Chantilly Velvet Hydrangeas, Vintage Velvet Dogwood and Spring Berry Clusters. I added in some Creative Embellishments chippys and added some Childrens Hour Alpha stickers to that cute little chippy banner! 


 

 
I had so much fun creating for the Petaloo/Graphic 45 hop…such gorgeous products to play with! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

 

Petaloo Products:

Vintage Velvet Collection
 

Other Products:

12x12 Childrens Hour pad
12x12 Childrens Hour Calander pad
Decorative Chipboard
Journaling Chipboard
Decorative Stickers
Alphabet Stickers
Ephemera Cards

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Huge congrats. girly! So well deserved!

Lizzyc said...

Well done on being a Petaloo girl.. these look amazing!