Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Finding Joy - Creative Embellishments and Heartfelt Creations.

HI everyone! This month Creative Embellishments is doing a cross promotion with Heartfelt Creations! I got the beautiful Botanic Orchid Paper Collection to play with! This collection is perfect for everything from cards/tags and layouts! There are so many fun tags and sentiments to cut out to use on your projects!
 
 I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background and added some fussy cut florals from the HC collection.
 

I love the Leafy Vine Frame chippy, and used it as a center piece behind the photo.
 
I finished it off with the title from the Happy Word Set. All of my chipboard pieces are just finished with a coat of gesso.
 
 
Stop on by the Creative Embellishments facebook page to see what the rest of the team created for the cross promotion, and swing on by the Heartfelt Creations blog to see even more with Creative Embellishments chippys! Take care and happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

A really lovely layout, I love the pops of pink among the embellies..