Monday, October 3, 2016

Mixed Media Tag - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone and Happy October! Fall is in full swing where I live, and I am enjoying creating with Fall colors. I love all the rich earth tones! Today I have a large mixed media tag to share.

 
While I created the background I used my favourite CE stamp…the Distressed Text Stamp.
 
On this tag I used the NEW Grunge Heart Corner and some pieces from the Small Sentiment Words. All chippys are finished with some Distress Ink and Shimmerz sprays. Look at that gorgeous Grunge Heart chippy…and it has a chain with key that hangs off of it. Too cute!!!
 
One last close up of the chippys…so much fun and this tag will be perfect to add to gifted bottle of wine!
 

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the October challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and happy Scrapping!

 
Creative Embellishments Products:
 

No comments: