Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Joy - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a fun girly layout to share. I have decided to leave all of my chippys as they are. I love naked chippys! All of the flowers, burlap and papers are from 49 and Market!

I used the Distressed Text Stamp in the background and added a Lace Border chippy between the paper layers.

I tucked in a Scribble Frame behind the photo. These are a new fav!

Lastly I added a title piece from the Small Family Border Word Set. There are lots of sets to pick from and I think they look adorable on the photo!

That is it for me for today! Don’t forget to check out the August challenge …. Make sure to share all of your creations on our Facebook page… Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Creative Embellishments Products:




No comments: