Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Good Life - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans!! Shona back today with a layout created with the gorgeous NEW Cottage Life and NEW blooms. I love this fun photo of my daughter in law having a glass of wine in the chicken coop…how perfect for this collection! The chipboard pieces tucked in are from Creative Embellishments.

I started with my background sheet of Cottage Life Garden Seeds. Added some strips across the middle with some Jute Cording. The photo is framed with all of the decorative pieces fussy cut from the Watering the Garden sheet. I popped them up a bit with some cardboard behind them.

Here is the other side with more pieces from the same Watering the Garden Sheet. Look at all of the gorgeous new blooms available now! I used a variety from the Blossom Blends Natural Blush and Garden Seeds Bluebell packs.

I tucked in a few pieces from the Layered Embellishments package. More beautiful new flowers and look at that super cool piece at the bottom from one of the flower packs!

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

49 and Market Products Used:





Cottage Life Layered Embellishments




No comments: