Friday, December 22, 2017

Holiday Tags - Shimmerz Paints.


Hello Shimmerz fans!! This is my farwell post to the Shimmerz team. I have decided to step down and spend more time with family and persue other adventures!! I have loved creating for all of you and loved my Shimmerz family! Today I have a Holiday tag set to share…little bits of Shimmerz here and there are just the touches they needed!! The papers and flowers are from 49 and Market, and the chippys and flairs from Creative Embellishments!!


I used Spun Sugar Dazzlerz in the background first for some stencil work.


The trees are a combo of Tidy Widy Texturez and Puttin on the Glitz Paste-eez. I love how they shimmer and wish the photo did it justice!


To finish them all off I added speckles of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz! 


I would like to wish all of you Merry Christmas and the best of 2018! Once again thank you all so much for following my posts on Shimmerz, and for your support. Take care and happy scrapping!  



No comments: