Monday, December 4, 2017

Love Life - 49 and Market


Hello 49 and Market fans and Happy December!! For my first share this month I have a layout created with the Rusty Autumn collection and lots of other 49 and Market goodies!!
 
 
I used two of the Blooming Autumn sheets. One for the background, the other for fussy cutting and to add on top of the background for a 3D look.  I used Pascale’s Grammar stamp in the background. Such a pretty stamp for background work!

For the photo mat layers I used pieces from the Sunflower Delight sheet. The 6x6 Archival Board Wild and Free was perfect for this layout. I used liquid pearls to decorate the pieces.

My flower clusters are a combination of Garden Seeds in Aloe and Sandcastle, a piece from the Vintage Shades Ecru Bouquet and Blossom Blends and Aloe and Sandcastle.

One last close up of the fussy cut pieces for the 3D look!

That is it for me today…Pop on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration! Share your 49 and Market creations with us! Take care and Happy Scrapping!

48 and Market products used: