Friday, March 30, 2018

Color Glow - 13@rts


Hello 13@rts Fans!!  I am up on the Group Post on the 13@arts blog today…we are featuring the new Color Glow Products. These come in a powder form and you just add water. You can either pre mix or I just added the powder to my project and sprayed with water. The more water the lighter the color blends. Super fun to play with!! I created 3 tags.
 
These two tags are created on Water Color paper.
 
I used a water color pen to move the color around on them.
 
Super easy to create these fun water color tags…just add some stamping and I finished the one off with a butterfly from the Film – Transparent Foil Butterflies sheet.

 
The larger tag is created on the Art Journey Collection –Freedom sheet. I primed it first with clear gesso and then added layers of Color Glow and sprayed with water…adding more color where I wanted it darker.

Once that was dry I did some stencil work in the background first with black gesso. Dry the gesso and do the same stencil work with Modeling paste to get that fun shadow look.

 
Add butterflies and stickers to finish it all off.

That is it for me today…check out the blog for more ideas on how to create with Color Glow.  Take care and happy scrapping!!
 
13@rts Product ListColor Glow

Art Journey Collection - Freedom

Film – Transparent Foil Butterflies

Clear Gesso

Black Gesso

Modeling Paste

Stencil Mask – Berries

Stickers A5 Small Words

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

They look fabulous!