Monday, March 5, 2018

March Limited Edition Kit - My Creative Scrapbook


Hi everyone! It is reveal day for the yummy March Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook! This kit loaded with so much of the new Prima goodies to play with! LOVE!!!

Today I have 2 cards and a giant tag to share. First up is the big tag. I started by cutting a tag from the kit box…always love to recycle!
 
I used some gesso on the corrugated tag and added those pretty Prima paper, flowers and embellishments to finish this tag off.
 
The kit comes with the coordinating cut outs and stamps…so perfect for creating cards!
 
Look at the pretty foil accents on the papers!
 

Couple more close ups.


That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the amazing kits available this month! Take care and happy scrapping!


No comments: